Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ghost Tours of Savannah Reviews

Ghost Tours of Savannah Reviews

There are many companies in Savannah Ga offering Ghost Tours. The best way to determine which tour is right for you. Here ate Ghost City Ghost Tours of Savannah we take great pride in the reviews we get from real customers. One of the websites we get a lot of review son is Trip Advisor. To view all of the reviews we get for our Savannah Ghost Tours you can check out our Trip Advisor Page. However, I wanted to share a few of the reviews on this page.

The Best Ghost Tour in Savannah

"In a town filled with storytellers, there are more than a handful of choices as far as tours go. When it comes to your ghost tour, however, there is no question about it. Ghost City Tours offers the absolute best when it comes to a haunted experience. You will be guided by one of Savannah's most informed and entertaining storytellers, who will not stoop to silliness to get their point across. You will love it."
--From Trip Advisor

Good Company and Good Stories

"I attended the Beyond the Good and Evil Ghost Tour provided by Ghost City Tours during my bachelorette party weekend in Savannah. I bought my tickets over the phone from the owner, Tim. I wasn't sure exactly how many tickets I would need and Tim was willing to refund me for the ones that I didn't end up needing if one of my girls wasn't able to make it. He was very easy going and great to deal with. Me and my girls come from all different walks of life so I wasn't sure that they would all enjoy a tour about Voodoo and ghosts but they were all down for it. Our tour guide Nicodemus was eccentric (in a good way. I admire anyone who beats to their own drummer!) and a great joy to be around. He was very knowledgeable about the area even though he's from Australia. His theater background added the needed theatrics to get some of the stories across. He was also patient with some of my very intoxicated friends who kept interrupting and even joined us afterwards at a local pub. In a nutshell, great company to do business with and great people to converse with."
--From Trip Advisor

Take a Savannah Ghost Tour

"A few nights back my girlfriend and I took a ghost tour in Savannah. It was a great time. The tour we took was the Dead of Night tour. It started at 11. Our guide, can't remember his name sorry, was a pretty cool guy. He said he lived in savannah for a number of years and thought Savannah was the most haunted place in the country." "If you're in savannah take a tour with these guys. Ask for Tim when you call he'll take good care of you. Thanks to him for helping us find the tour starting place when we got lost!"
--From Trip Advisor


 If you're interested in learning more about some of the best ghost tours in Savannah pelase visit our main website for our Savannah Ghost Tours. You can also call us at 912-660-9539. We would love to be able to talk Savannah ghosts with you, help you make a tour reservation...or anything else we can help you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment